Take advantage of members-only savings on AHP conferences and webinars
- AHP Madison Institute (Summer): Seven educational tracks provide a deep-dive immersion into a specific area of health care philanthropy.
- AHP Leading Forward Executive Summit (Spring): Designed for chief development officers and executive directors, Leading Forward participants discuss hot topics and develop their leadership skills.
- AHP Convene Canada (Spring): The only conference created by and for Canadian health care philanthropy professionals, Convene Canada provides new insights and best practices to make your programs more successful.
- AHP Annual International Conference (Fall): AHP's flagship event features valuable educational content for everyone in the health care philanthropy field.
- AHP Health System Development Residency Program: This 18-month, comprehensive program builds the competencies and knowledge needed to be a successful system-level philanthropy executive.
- AHP Webinar Series : AHP's webinars share best practices and case studies with actionable takeaways.